Connection Problem?

7 replies to this topic

#1 jesse0357

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 21 September 2016 - 01:14 AM

I've been playing online just fine the past week or so, jumped on yesterday and i keep getting connection problem. I've done everything it says to in the FAQ and still nothing. I have win.10 is there something missing or is it down right now? only thing i have'nt done is delete and reinstall.

#2 Zezima

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 51 posts
  • LocationMelbourne

Posted 21 September 2016 - 07:56 AM

It could be an issue with your internet connection. try reinstalling if your connection to the internet is stable, if nothing seems to work then keep an eye out for the update, that should fix a large amount of issues with connection.

Posted Image

#3 Vanillas

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 21 September 2016 - 12:05 PM

You might want to flush your dns and get a new IP address. To do so, open the cmd and type in those commands:
ipconfig /flushdns
ipconfig /release
ipconfig /renew

If that doesn't help, as mentioned above - try reinstalling the game, and or your NIC (Network Interface Controller, basically your network card) drivers.
Access to the game granted by the courtesy of -> FailZombie <- :)

#4 MidgetHD

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 21 September 2016 - 05:43 PM

I'm not a internet expert but do you have any issues with any other games? I've never had this issue but most likely involving your computer or your broadband.

#5 jesse0357

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 September 2016 - 09:38 PM

thanks vanillas, the ipconfig did the trick.

#6 casscade

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 March 2017 - 02:15 PM

Hey Guys I had the same problem but ipconfig , reinstallation , FAQ , NIC updates , etc didnt help is there anything else i can do I am Very eager to play this game BTW my steam name is CASSCADE . PM me if necessary
I will check this forum daily . Please Help...

#7 casscade

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 March 2017 - 01:00 PM

hey guys its me again , please can someone help me because I can't even sign in and play offline , I haven't been able to sign in even once ...........

#8 MainAdmin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 182 posts

Posted 13 March 2017 - 05:22 AM

Need to use the last version on Steam.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users