The screenshot contest

5 replies to this topic

#1 PullaMusoli

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts
  • LocationFinland

Posted 09 November 2016 - 07:47 PM

I already posted a topic to the moderated section but because the post isnt out yet im going to write here before I go to sleep.

A few hours ago I was about to enter the contest that was going on but the winners were already picked. In the original post (28.09) they said that the contest ends after 14 days (on 11.10) but it seems like it ended 2 days early. And since I thought that I had 2 days left I didnt get my pictures in. I think this isnt fair and I hope that you could give me (and the others that didnt get in) a chance to enter because we were supposed to have 2 more days to enter.

#2 PullaMusoli

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts
  • LocationFinland

Posted 09 November 2016 - 07:54 PM

And these are my pics. I hope you can still take them into consideration!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#3 PullaMusoli

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts
  • LocationFinland

Posted 09 November 2016 - 07:56 PM

I can also post these on facebook and share your facebook post if thats what you want :)

#4 PullaMusoli

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts
  • LocationFinland

Posted 10 November 2016 - 04:46 PM

So if put these in the comment section of your facebook post and share your post do I still have a chance to win, since the contest was supposed to end tomorrow???? Please answer!!

#5 MainAdmin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 182 posts

Posted 10 November 2016 - 05:17 PM

PullaMusoli, on 10 November 2016 - 04:46 PM, said:

So if put these in the comment section of your facebook post and share your post do I still have a chance to win, since the contest was supposed to end tomorrow???? Please answer!!
ОК

#6 PullaMusoli

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts
  • LocationFinland

Posted 10 November 2016 - 07:07 PM

I dont know how it shows up on your facebook account but I have shared the post. I think you can see my name on the list of people who have shared the post but you cant see my actual post. That is because i am under 18 years old and for some stupid reason if you are under 18 you cant make public posts or have your profile set to public..... You can only make posts that your friends and friends of friends see. I even tried to change my age but for that you need to contact facebook.... Just wanted to make this clear and I hope that this doesnt affect my chances to win

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users