Frustration "connection problem"

2 replies to this topic

#1 MystxR

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 29 January 2017 - 08:35 AM

Okay so signing in is perfectly fine. I can play events and offline practice. But as soon as I try to play global competition it quick competition, it takes forever to load and ends up having "connection problem" in the corner. Please help because I love this game

#2 SilverSpurs

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts
  • LocationJakarta, Indonesia

Posted 29 January 2017 - 12:08 PM

MystxR, on 29 January 2017 - 08:35 AM, said:

Okay so signing in is perfectly fine. I can play events and offline practice. But as soon as I try to play global competition it quick competition, it takes forever to load and ends up having "connection problem" in the corner. Please help because I love this game

This happens every now and then, but it doesn't happen often anymore since the ver. 207 update. When it happens, simply quit to garage menu, then try queueing in the quick competition again. This may take a couple of tries.

Additionally, this often happens after finishing a quick match. Should this happen, go to practice mode / global competition / event, score a few points, then quit to garage menu and press escape to go to sign in menu. This should successfully save your progress. You can go for as many quick matches as you want before going to practice mode and quit to save.

Hope this helps. ^_^
'Cause I drift with the wind; no one cares where I go.

#3 MystxR

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 29 January 2017 - 02:52 PM

Thanks I'll try this in the morning as it's currently 2am

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users