9 replies to this topic

#1 SilverSpurs

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts
  • LocationJakarta, Indonesia

Posted 09 February 2017 - 08:49 AM

According to the Version 211 Patch Note, there will be no in-game credits anymore (cars and stuff will be available for Dollar currency). This leaves me with a couple of questions:
  • Will players lose their Credits, or will the currency be changed into something else?
    e.g. Before Version 211 update, I had 350k Credits. Will I lose all of it and get a compensation? I realize that there may be players who have spent money on Credits, and those Credits may have been left unused for savings in case more Credit contents are released in the future.
  • *This was answered by viewing steam immediately*

So far, those are the questions I've got. I highly appreciate that the devs decided to convert current Credit contents into Dollars, allowing more players to experience the game wholly. :)
'Cause I drift with the wind; no one cares where I go.

#2 MainAdmin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 182 posts

Posted 09 February 2017 - 09:47 AM

1. Credits on accounts will be changed on dollars.
2. All 4 DLC will coming soon. Now we work on improvements of cars models. DLC will be released as corrected models become available.
All purchased cars will remain in your garage.

#3 GReddy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • LocationPoland

Posted 09 February 2017 - 02:59 PM

,,For players who have bought credits before provides the compensation and gift all the DLC for free!''

If I bought 500k credit before the game appears on the steam I am also I will have DLC for free ?

#4 shauny

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
  • LocationCanada,Québec

Posted 09 February 2017 - 06:17 PM

View PostGReddy, on 09 February 2017 - 02:59 PM, said:

,,For players who have bought credits before provides the compensation and gift all the DLC for free!''

If I bought 500k credit before the game appears on the steam I am also I will have DLC for free ?
Looking forward for the reply on that one as I was about to ask the same.

#5 MainAdmin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 182 posts

Posted 10 February 2017 - 05:45 AM

If you have >500,000 credits at your account at any time - you can buy any car from DLC.

#6 shauny

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
  • LocationCanada,Québec

Posted 10 February 2017 - 07:04 AM

View PostMainAdmin, on 10 February 2017 - 05:45 AM, said:

If you have >500,000 credits at your account at any time - you can buy any car from DLC.
Well at the moment we can't as we don't own the dlc for these car even if we bought a premium car and had at least once; more than 500 000 credit which was the case for me 510 000 when it came out on steam than I beleive I was at 520k before buying the premium R35.

#7 SilverSpurs

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 10 February 2017 - 10:58 AM

View PostMainAdmin, on 10 February 2017 - 05:45 AM, said:

Does this work only once (meaning you can buy only 1 car from any DLC) or this works permanently for all DLCs (meaning you can buy all cars if you've got the Dollars and the garage space you need)?

#8 MainAdmin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 182 posts

Posted 10 February 2017 - 11:06 AM

All cars at any time.

#9 SilverSpurs

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 10 February 2017 - 11:59 AM

View PostMainAdmin, on 10 February 2017 - 11:06 AM, said:

All cars at any time.

Thank you for the immediate response. I approve this since I've just tried buying the Classic BMW (forgot the in-game name) without having the Germany DLC. At one point in the game, I've gotten several podium finishes in Global Championships and Events, which earned me Credits in total to around 560k. This explains why I could buy the BMW.

Now I'm just waiting for the China, Hong Kong server to be up and running so I can earn more Dollars for more cars. As of right now, I've been trying to connect to a quick match on USA, Dallas server, and it's nothing but connection problems. So, I guess there will be no connection problem anymore once I get on the Hong Kong server?

#10 shauny

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
  • LocationCanada,Québec

Posted 10 February 2017 - 04:00 PM

I can confirm now I can purchase them how ever the menu, lobby, car store and the result of the race when you receive the money is barely running at 30 fps.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users