update

4 replies to this topic

#1 D_Catarina

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
  • LocationChapec├│, Santa Catarina, Brazil

Posted 13 April 2017 - 04:12 PM

when this game gonna be updated again? its been a long time that its not been updated...

#2 skeem

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts
  • LocationHouston, TX

Posted 15 April 2017 - 09:08 PM

I'm hoping for a big update since the game still says beta. In the mean time I'm not playing as much since it's the same cars/ tracks. This game has massive potential

#3 shauny

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
  • LocationCanada,Qu├ębec

Posted 19 April 2017 - 05:36 AM

View Postskeem, on 15 April 2017 - 09:08 PM, said:

I'm hoping for a big update since the game still says beta. In the mean time I'm not playing as much since it's the same cars/ tracks. This game has massive potential
Pretty much the same for me I'm tired playing this against ghost replay and have no lobby to chat/talk and drift with other online player.
If they could add that and have a list of online room open, make it a bit more obvious than the having to look in "Competition" that you find nothing most time and if there is some live session in the wait for driver we don't have anyway to know other than going to look on our own.
The game itself the game-play is amazing and has a lot of potential but the lack of social feature make me lose interest to keep playing it longer than trying to get a rank in event.
Lets hope all the missing Car model will be a parts of the next update and hope to see more social feature in the future.

#4 SilverSpurs

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts
  • LocationJakarta, Indonesia

Posted 22 April 2017 - 11:20 PM

Still waiting for the R32...
'Cause I drift with the wind; no one cares where I go.

#5 BlacKouTqc

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationMontreal Quebec Canada

Posted 13 May 2017 - 02:33 AM

I love that game so much!! but we need server for real live drift

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users